Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Twas the Net before Snowfall.(again)

Enjoyable net as the snow began to fall and the fire was crackling.... or was that my power supply?

Thanks to all who joined us for the net on Monday evening; we had a good time with the group. I will say I believe most of us are looking forward to some more good weekends to get out and work on antenna projects or just plain get out and have some fun operating! Lots of good things coming up with hamfests and more on the horizon.

And the list, which I must apologize is not in order:

Gary, n0irn
Doug, k0dps
Alan, k0awd
Jeff, kc0vgc
Lance, kq0q
Randy, kc0ukb
David, wb0qir
Dave, wa0sap
Bill, kc0tcf
John, kc0qnm
Cecil, ac0ha

Once again, thanks for tuning in, and thanks to Jeff, kc0vgc for taking over the closing as my battery rapidly dwindled. Catch you all next week and may you be visited by good band openings in the meantime.

73

James
kc0tqd

No comments: